Passion Fruit Cheesecake
The passion fruit, also known as “the passion fruit” has an acid flavor that contrasts perfectly with the sweet taste of this dessert. With this recipe we will prepare a cold passion fruit cheesecake, with the main ingredient: passion fruit pulp Agrica Foods, it will be delicious.
- 60g of passion fruit pulp dissolved in half a cup of water
- 1 ½ large packets of vanilla cookies
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 30 grams of powdered collapiz
- 500 milliliters of heavy cream
- 3 regular packages of cream cheese
- 2 large cans of condensed milk
- 280 grams of passion fruit pulp Agrica Foods
- 135 grams of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Grind the vanilla cookies and mix them with the melted butter. Spread a 26cm mold with butter and place the mixture in a layer. Bake at 180 ºC for 10 minutes.
- Dissolve the collapiz in 150ml of water and melt in a bain-marie, beat the heavy cream at medium point and reserve both.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and smooth. Add the condensed milk and passion fruit juice. Add a little of this mixture to the melted collapiz; once well integrated, return it to the bowl and gradually add the whipped cream.
- Place the mixture in the mold, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- For the coverage, mix the passion fruit pulp with the sugar over medium heat. Add the cornstarch previously diluted in 1 tablespoon of water. Move until the coverage reaches the desired point and let cool.
- Unmold the cheesecake carefully and decorate with the cold topping.
Share this recipe on your networks: