Passion fruit ice cream
Give yourself a healthy treat with this fresh and very easy recipe, prepare a special passion fruit ice cream for hot summer days.
- 400gr of passion fruit pulp Agrica Foods
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- In a bowl, dissolve the heavy cream together with whole milk and a cup of sugar over medium heat, stir until it is about to boil.
- Remove from the heat and mix with the three yolks. Cook again for another 6 minutes while stirring.
- Strain and let cool. Once cold, mix with the Agrica Foods passion fruit pulp and stir until it becomes a thick and creamy preparation.
- Place the ice cream in a metal or glass container and freeze throughout the day. Stir every 30 minutes for the first 3 hours and then every hour until the desired consistency is obtained.
Share this recipe on your networks: