Passion fruit mousse
Passion fruit is a fruit with a bittersweet flavor, a delicacy that will be the main base for this dessert. The preparation is easier with our passion fruit pulp, take note of this recipe and start preparing it.
- 1 and a half cups of passion fruit pulp
- 7 g of unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 egg whites
- Passion fruit to decorate
- In a clean container, mix the Agrica Foods passion fruit pulp with the lemon juice and previously diluted sugar.
- We dilute the gelatin in a cup of cold water and increase to the previous mixture.
- Separately beat the milk cream until it gains consistency. So, little by little we are adding the mixture.
- Finally, we add the egg whites beaten until stiff, trying to keep it as consistent as possible.
- Pour into containers or glasses and decorate to taste with passion fruit.
Share this recipe on your networks: